Monday, August 5, 2013

Sharing Myself

Yes, the finishing school and career starting hustle is always in motion but I am always working on my personal and social life, you know enjoying life and everything with it. I am fortunate to have met and kept some very good friends but I also want to find a love of my own. It's funny my work ethic, my creativity, my personality is very highly revered by men...but often only results in me being there partner on projects, or assigned something because they know I can do it. Just once I would want a date, rather than a random hangout, or group project. Is that asking for too much? I am a just being dramatic? Maybe but I hope to find that "It's not complete without Jasmine right beside me" kinda lover

http://www.Cash4Job.com/?userid=975

No comments:

Post a Comment