Monday, August 5, 2013

Where I've Been

In the crazy pursuit of financial stability and career building , I have managed to find a 2nd job, that I must say is having it's ups and downs...I have always known I needed to be in field that allows me to get to know new people and experience new things, so I knew landing a cocktail waitress position would be a different experience. Getting tired pick-up lines and hearing older men tell me how they are going to take care of me financially if they could get just one little something-something from me is one thing but dealing with the lack of security in my position is by far the worse part. It's a scary experience working 10-12 hour shift at lower than minimum wage and tips worrying everyday if you will be able to keep the job. It's one thing to hear it from fellow employees it's another to hear it from regular customers. That's where I've been in a crazy, alcoholic, high caloric uneasy new job. All ranging from the absolutely crazy and honestly purely neurotic reasons behind ending employment so I think it's best I find a new job better suited to my personality and career goals.
http://www.Cash4Job.com/?userid=975

No comments:

Post a Comment