Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Getting Lost in the Grind

As of lately with school, work, and other pursuits I have noticed that I am approaching burnout and beginning to lose sight of my main goals, to graduate in May and get my animated project off the ground. A few derailments have come my way, being issued a bad check drained my account, expensive traffic tickets, and not to mention issues with keeping up in school. Even in my family we have suffered losses due to cancer complications and it's becoming harder for me to 'keep it together'. It seems I'm always working and for little payment and reward and it makes me feel so guilty because if don't get things done, it may never be done or worse someone or something now feels like I don't care about them. It's alot, and awareness is the first step is solving the problem.

To help me raise money to produce my cartoon please click this link: http://www.Cash4Job.com/?userid=975

There is NO VIRUS OR SPAMMING attached to link.

No comments:

Post a Comment