Saturday, October 19, 2013

Maybe I Am Too Nice

    Still recoiling from the lack of cash flow last month, and will be getting a roommate soon. The many roles I have are beginning to take their toll, it seems as though the effort I put in is not being appreciated and yielding little benefit.
     A refocus is needed which means making a few non-priorities understand why they are non-priorities. I work too hard, and too much to be unappreciated, and for that matter to be underpaid or unpaid. I will find and keep that job, that dream job, that will have me and my family successful that will keep me out of debt and help keep my hand out of my parents' pockets and oh yes I will find a great man, who supports and appreciates me and my dreams.
    Clearly, I have to be tougher and not so giving...I'm important too and maybe not being as available would help others to see that.

http://www.Cash4Job.com/?userid=975

No comments:

Post a Comment