Friday, June 21, 2013

Broke but Determined

As the end of the month nears and the need for more income increases, I get a little more hurt by my financial status. I refuse to allow my below minimum wage pay prevent me from being independent and saving my parents' money. It is heart breaking not being able to pay for and do certain things but  I know it is a temporary state, sometime soon I will be a gainfully employed Broadcast Journalism student. A 2nd job will come along and ease my financial stresses and allow me to enjoy my life as well. I could get discouraged by all of the bills that must be paid and the little money I do have, that is easy. Picking myself up and applying and interviewing for new jobs despite of it all is tougher, and in being a Queen I will have to handle the tough stuff to get to all the fun stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment