Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stack Some Paper

As a Broadcast Journalism major I write a lot and have written extensively throughout my matriculation so I have a pretty packed portfolio. I have written articles, editorials, press releases, media advisories and scripts for commercials and radio broadcasts. And have been truly blessed by the experiences that being a journalist has brought me I have witnessed fabulous, breath taking events and have  been able to chronicle them eloquently. Although my passion is in television and film, I am honored by the broadcast journalism foundations. Being ethical in delivering information is something I hold dear but as of lately it seems that ethics is lacking quality in mainstream media becoming bullies in how they depict certain situations and the people involved in them. Bullying is not just a childhood issue but a everyday issue for all ages and we must be more vigilant in protecting the conditions of each other spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment